Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 September 2010

New Beginning

Hi Everyone

Things have been a little bit quiet recently due to a few goings on in SL and RL (some good and some not so good) but I am finally back and have just got things back up and running sooooooo this means I am now finally ready for some bookings!

I have re-opened my store/come gallery where I have examples of my work on display. You can find my store on the Energies sim again and the url to get there is displayed below:-

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Energies/174/114/22

If you can't make it there take a look on my Flickr page at www.flickr.com/lexiabarzane or do a search for me on Facebook under Lexia Barzane. I also have a group called Photography by Lexia Barzane on Facebook which I would be happy for you to join too.

So if your interested please get in contact with me in world or via Facebook and i'll book you in for a photoshoot.

Mwaaah Lexi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment